Hi Trin, Jack and baby...
Jackson I was so blessed today by you... as I was leaving to go to the gym.. you started screaming "KISS!!! KISS!!" you wanted kisses and hugs!!! over and over again!! I LOVE THAT!!!!
Trinity last night, you were not very tired, so we let you stay up.. it was 10pm and I was SUPER tired, so i was getting ready for bed.. you asked if you could feel the baby kick.. so I layed down on the bed and you put your little hand on my tummy and you felt the baby move!!! It was awesome!!!! We started talking about whether you want to have a girl or a boy.. you said that you really want to have a sister.. not another brother!! (sorry to baby if you end up being a boy) then I said that what ever baby we have it is what God wanted for us... he picked out a girl or a boy.. it will be the best for us!!!!! You said that I was right.. but that you still wanted to have a sister!! :) Then I said that we need to be thankful for the family that God has given us.. because there are some kids out there that don't have any moms or dads.. and that made you sad. You then asked what would happen to you and brother if we died. I said that you will get to live with Aunt Abbey and Uncle Kellen.. you said that you would miss me so much... but that would be ok for you to live with them. You asked if they are allowed to spank kids.. and if they have cereal at their house. :) I said yes they are allowed to spank and yes they have cereal!!!!! I know that if God wanted that for papa and I.. that you kids would be in GREAT hands!!!!! although thinking about not being your mama makes me so sad and I selfishly pray that is not God's will for us. I love you... all three of you so much!! I can't wait to meet you baby!!! Trinity is so excited to hold you... play with you.. give you nuks and read to you!!! You are going to be on loved little baby!!!
I love you three... so much... more than you will ever know!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment