Friday, May 7, 2010
Jackson kisses
Today papa was leaving for some S.W.A.T training... he said goodbye to all of us.. and went to get into the truck. Jackson, you started yelling PAPA... and peirced your lips out like you wanted to give a kiss... you ran through the house, out the side door and through the gate to papa with your lips sticking straight out.. wanting to give Papa a kiss goodbye! It was so sweet! I loved seeing that. You are such a little lover boy.. always wanting hugs and kisses.. and walking up to strangers and giving them hugs!! There has been several occasions when you have done that. You love your papa so much and LOVE to give him hugs and kisses. And me... well... you usually say, "no kisses mama". probably because I kiss you all day long!!! I love you so much son. Your future wife, Lord willing, is going to LOVE the fact that you are so snugglie.. kissey and huggie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment