Hi you two little ones!! You are in Idaho with papa.. and I am home!! I am sad to be alone with out you all... but the doctor said I need to stay home to make sure this baby stays nice and safe in my tummy until the baby is ready to come out!! We have three more months.. and we want it to be nice and healthy!! I cried and cried when you left. My world in consumed with you two.. every minute of my days are spent taking care of you... talking with you... playing with you.. cooking for you.. and now that responisbility is taken away from me for 8 days... that is hard to handle. Trinity you and I had a good conversation the night before you left.. I walked up stairs, and of course you were still up, at 10:00.. so excited to be going to Idaho. You wanted to know so much about Idaho.. like is there pillows in Idaho.. you asked if Chicago had an Idaho.. you wanted to know if there were stars in Idaho.. it was so cute!! I just started crying on your bed. You don't like when I cry.. neither do you Jackson. I was so overwhelemed with how sad I was going to be saying goodbye to you my sweet and wonderful children... you are my loves.. my friends.. my daily companions.. my joys!! I laid on your bed Trin and cried. You then told me that you didn't have to go, and you could stay at home with me. I then said that was so nice of you to offer, but that it is ok to be sad.. and to miss someone. I said that you were going to have so much fun.. and that me and the baby will be fine here at the house. That made you feel better. You started talking a ton about the baby and how excited you are to be a big sister again!!! You asked me something so cute...
"Mama, you know when we went to the doctor and sat in that dark room and looked at pictures of the baby?" "Yes Trinity, that was called the ultra sound.." "Well... you had lots of pink lines on your tummy.. what are those?" "Well Trinity those are called stretch marks.. I got those when I was pregnant with you... one day you'll get them when your tummy stretches if the Lord blesses you with children.." "Mama since you had pink stretch marks with me.. did you have blue stretch marks with Jackson?" AWWWW.. SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I just cried even more... you are so clever with your thinking.. and I love understanding your brain!!! Jackson... everytime I cry you say, "Mama no cry.. mama ok... mama owie?" So cute!! You come up to me and wipe away my tears.. then you tilt your head in the most adorable way and say.. mama ok!! I love you my children and miss you more than you know... my ears almost hurt with the silence!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment