So day 5 of you being gone... and I miss you!!! I can't wait for you to come home! Today you scattered grandpa's ashes... and today also would have been grandpas 60th birthday. I know it was hard for papa... remembering his dad and all... but we rest assured that Grandpa is in Heaven!!! Our bodies are no longer ours when we go to heaven.. they are just a body.. it is our soul that matters. I am so thankful that He has prepared a place for us... I pray for you children that you will one day have a saving knowledge of his grace.. love.. and forgiveness... it is only by His grace that that will be possible.. nothing that we can do on our own.
While you have been gone, I have been resting.. and trying to get your rooms all done. Jackson you will have a sports room.. you LOVE balls!!!!!!!!! Trinity you will have a flower room... you LOVE flowers!! I was putting away your laundry Jackson, and found tons of your toys in the bottom drawer... a train, an christmas tree cookie cutter, hair ties, a small truck that you call rosie and a ping pong ball... those are your favorite things that you like to sleep with!! It is the cutest thing that you go to bed with all of those random things... you especially love the christmas tree cookie cutter!! We put a mini basket ball hoop in your room, which you LOVE! I am excited for you too see all of the sports stuff that I hung!
Trinity... I love going into your room and seeing how you organize things.. how you put your dolls, animals and special papers. You defentily have a certain spot for things!!! It just brings such joy to my heart to see your little personality come alive... You would rather organize till your hearts content than clean!! Just like your mama! You have special cards, ribbons, blankets that go with certain dolls.. you have your tea table all set up ready for a surprise tea party... it really is adorable.
I love you both so much and miss you tons and tons!!! I love you more than you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment