Friday, November 12, 2010
watch out for the pumpkins
So Jackson... you are so adorable at night when you sleep!!! You usually have about 15 of your closest and most special toys with you in your bed... screw driver, cards, cars, flashlight, pencil, bracelets, basketball, toothbrush... simply adorable.. and of course, your "night night" and "puppy". You sleep with a blanket over your head and when you are first going to sleep, you like to sit down, instead of lie down. Well last I went into your room, like I always do and tucked you in.. you were awake, smiled at me and said, "mama, watch out for the pumpkins... thanks for the icecream!" You light my my life Jackson! I love how excited you get over the simplest thing.. you run as fast as you can on to your next activity.. you LOVE ice cream.. and pumpkins. I LOVE you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment