Friday, October 29, 2010

my little family

Hi children,
It is nap time right now... Jackson and Annaliese are napping.. Trinity is upstairs in her room singing and making birthday cards for Sierra and Grace.  I love to listen to you sing and talk to yourself!  Jackson you are LOVING being a big brother.. you constantly tell me to becareful.. you DONT like loud noises.. owls..snakes..monsters in the closet and spiders.  You LOVE to kiss Annaweise... pet her and you want to hold her on your shoulder... you go to bed with your favorite toothbrush, hairbrush and paint brush... and your two favorite basketballs.  You still rock at night.. and most often you have a blanket over your head!  Trinity you are loving also being a big sister.. you get to hold annaliese often.. but you always want to hold her more.. you were singing to her today because she was fussy and she smiled at you three times!  That made your day!!!  You are doing great in school.. loving ballet and campus day!!  You CONSTANTLY talk about going to disneyland and you think we will go when baby is 3... little do you know we are in the process of planning a trip in 4 months!!!!  I can't wait to tell you.. see the look on your face!  It will be PRICELESS!!!  We will hopefully be going with mema, papawade, erin, ryan and the boys!  So fun!  Annaliese you are almost 3 months old... you are sleeping in your bed and you LOVE to look at your mobile.. you LOVE to swing and be held.. especially by papa.. something about how he holds you.. you totally relax and fall asleep in his very loving arms!!!  Man you are a POOPER!!  you poop all of the time... one time I was changing you... you pooped in 8 different diapers until you stopped!!  It was crazy!  :)  I love to change you because I get to look at your cute little bottom!!  You are sleeping ok... have trouble going to sleep at night.. but for the most part for an 11 week old.. you are doing great!  I am learning how to juggle being a mama of three.. homeschooling.. keeping house.. bills.. grocery shopping.. ministry.. papas work... but for the most part.. I am doing just ok.  I really want to be softer and less grumpy with you all.  I so desire to be very patient with you and want you to see my gentleness.  I love you all so much and am so blessed to be your mama!!!!  Jackson you asked the other day to go to Heaven!  It was awesome!!  I pray one day that you will make a decision for Christ.. so when it is your time to die... you will go to heaven!!!  Trinity you told me the other day, when I die you want me to bring a cell phone so you can call me in Heaven!!  LOVE IT!!!  Annaliese you told me the other day... well... you smiled at me the other day .. and it melted my heart!  I love you all three of you so much!!
MAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment