Well... The baby finally came... it has been 1 month since Annaliese was born! Let me tell you... such an experience...!! The very short version:
Papa was out of town in Sacramento in training... my water broke on early tuesday morning, about 2am. I started to panic! I was home alone, sean gone and freaking out! I called papa to tell him that needed to meet me at the hospital.. called Auntie Annie to come and pick me up, called Maria Akin to come to the hospital .... I couldn't believe that my water broke... ALL OVER OUR BED!!! I was so scared.. and so excited at the same time... I had NOTHING ready for you baby girl.. I still had 4 MORE WEEKS!!! I got to the hospital, papa made it about 2 hours later. I started having contractions.. they hooked me up to petosin.. Uncle Kris drove papa to Santa Rosa.. Auntie Katia drove in from Grass valley. We were talking, listening to country music that Uncle Kris was playing on his phone.. then the contractions started getting harder and harder... I finally got some medicine and they gave me an epidural. Then the trouble started.. your heart rate kept on dipping.. and by dipping I mean to 46.. it should be 146! I was scared!! They thought that the cord was around your neck because it kept on dipping during contractions.. they started to give me more amiontic fluid to give you a buffer in my womb. They started prepping me for a c-section because you were not doing good... I finally relaxed enough and got to 10 cm. Then I got the ok to start pushing. Man was I releived to not have a c-section. I was so concerned for you.. but I had to trust in the Lord.. he was going to make everything ok! I started pushing.. but your heart rate kept on dipping. They told me that there was one more thing that they can try.. a vacuume.. I said ok
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment