Hi Annaliese... Trinity helped me give you a bath the other day... you TOTALLY pooped through everything... you LOVE taking baths!!! You splash and splash in the warm water. Trinity washed you up (under my very close supervision) and got you all clean. I lifted you out of the tub and wrapped you up and let Trinity carry you to your bedroom. She was SOOOOO excited to be able to carry you while walking... I usually only let her hold you when she is sitting down. She got to rock with you while I got clothes ready for you. Then I changed you and got you nice and clean.. then Trinity rocked you in the chair and you just held her hand and looked at your tree. Trinity was on cloud nine holding you!! She was talking to you and said," Annaliese I love you.. my little hummingbird!"
I love you too Annaliese.. so blessed to have you as my daughter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment