Well... my little muffin head.. you have a heart murmer. I am not sure how severe.. if you are going to grow out of it.. or what.. but what I do know that is that the Lord continually is using you to stretch my faith. Ever since we had complications with you in my tummy.. the Lord has been telling me.. trust me.. trust me... I love Annaliese more than you do... I know.. hard to believe since i love you TONS! you have an appt. in about two weeks.. and I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Your tiny heart is so small and delicate... I know the Lord is holding you in place.. all safe and sound in his very strong hands.
You have the BEST smile! You light up my day when you smile.. from ear to ear! I love you my little birdy.. more than you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment