So this last weekend was our first homeschool convention. It was such a blessing for us to go! Papa and I learned so much.. mostly we were so convicted in how we love each other and how we parent and love you children. Our one desire in homeschooling you is that you will grow to love Jesus. We know that you can grow to love Jesus even if we don't homeschool you... but for our family, this is the best option. We want to train you along the way.. when you sit and when you rise... we want to be the ones to educate you.. to help you learn.. I want to be the one who sees you "get something" when you finally understand how to solve a math problem.. or learn how to read. Those are the things that are so important to us.
I am so wrong and in such sin when I disagree with papa infront of you. I show such a lack of respect and submisstion to him.. to God. I am so sorry when I do that. I realize that my example has not been a great one, when it comes to that. Papa wants to lead us in family devotions more consistently and he wants to be a better leader for our family. There is so much to write about this convention.. way to much for me to write!! As we begin this homeschool year with Trinity in kindergarten.. know that our desire is to make our family a more godly one.. by uniting us with a stronger love and devotion to the Lord.
Little one.. as I sit and type this you are kicking away in my tummy!! I love to feel you move.. and can't wait till we get to meet you!!!
Papa had his 30th birthday this weekend.. and Trinity was SICK!!! :( so sad!! Annie and Ryan, Kris, Grandma, Jason and Annie's family all went to the lake and hung out there for the day... and we had to stay home!!! It was so sad.. trinity you cried and cried!! Julia came over so i could run out and rent some videos for you and get you a jamba juice.. thankfully we will be celebrating with papa in a week!! Papa said that it wasn't the same with out us there.. and that he missed us sooo much!!
Love you children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment